Diversity Recruiters™ was founded in 2018 as a social enterprise executive recruiting firm that specializes in finding executives who are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a full-service recruiting firm that leverages the latest technology and recruiting best practices to identify and hire the most talented executives with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Our mission is to create an equitable and diverse executive talent pipeline to ensure the future success of organizations. We take a holistic approach to recruiting, focusing on the individual’s skills, experience, values, and potential fit in the organization.
We value diversity and strive to create a culture of inclusion and collaboration in the workplace. We believe in creating an equitable and accessible job market for all and are committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive future. For more information about our impact, click here.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
Diversity Recruiters™ is committed to increasing diversity & inclusion and continually working to build an organizational culture and climate in which every voice is valued, staff have a sense of belonging and connection with one another and to the organization, and staff feel empowered to do their best work.
As our Executive Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for leading end-to-end engagement efforts for our clients and candidates. You’ll use your experience in leadership and expertise in diversity recruitment to build strong relationships with our clients, understand their needs, and help them achieve their goals.
– Develop and execute recruitment strategies for clients to build a diverse and inclusive workplace
– Build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
– Collaborate with our team of recruiters to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to clients
– Conduct research and analysis to stay current on diversity recruitment trends and best practices
– Communicate with clients to understand their recruitment needs and offer solutions to achieve their goals
– Develop and deliver presentations to clients on diversity recruitment topics
– Manage client accounts and provide regular status updates
– Attend industry events to expand your network and stay current on industry trends
Compensation for this position is formulaic and dependent on business development. This position is compensated via an annual draw between $50,000 – $100,000, coupled with earning potential of up to $250,000 annually based on the individual’s business development and management of clients in their portfolio.
– 7+ years of experience in diversity recruitment at the executive level
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proven track record of developing and executing successful recruitment strategies
– Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
– Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct research and analysis
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you’re passionate about diversity efforts and want to make a measurable difference in the workplace, we’d love to hear from you. Apply below today to join our dynamic team.
GET IN TOUCH
or send us a message
email us and we will happily respond