Chief Digital Experience Officer
Compensation: $175K – $255K
Are you a bold, proactive and dynamic leader? Are you a business-savvy strategist, innovator, and creative disruptor? Are you are a talent architect? Do you engage your team to construct your talent pipeline and help them reach their fullest potential?
We’re in a pivotal stage of growth and with growth comes opportunity. We need your help to envision what’s possible, leverage data and digital technology to deliver a best in class member experience, and successfully deliver strong and sustainable results.
The Chief Digital Experience Officer (CDXO) is responsible for Verity’s digital transformation, growth strategy, and overall member experience – ensuring we are available whenever and wherever our members need us. The CDXO owns the member experience discipline and retail banking channels at Verity, including strategy and delivery. They will partner with key stakeholders to drive digital efforts that improve member experience, employee efficiency, and agile strategic change, and strategies that deliver measurable impact through technology, data analytics, automation, and human-centered design.
The CDXO is a member of the Executive Team and shares accountability for the overall creation and success of key strategic priorities and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a strategic business plan to direct end-to-end design and execution of Verity’s digital, retail, and deposit product strategies.
- Develop a clear picture of the digital future for the organization, considering market forces, such as customer expectations shaped by nontraditional financial service providers (for example, Google, Apple, Venmo, Zelle and PayPal, Cash App, etc.).
- Ensure the digital experience is humanized in a way consistent with the emotions and sense of belonging conveyed in a person-to-person experience.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing the most effective tools and processes to drive change and drive transformation.
- Ensure buildout of Verity’s data strategy and governance model. Leverage data analytics to provide a more personalized member experience, drive revenue, and spark innovation that differentiates the organization in a competitive market.
- Design, orchestrate and improve member experiences by ensuring consistency between the in-person member experience, the digital channel, and remote channels.
- Focus on the voice of the member by ensuring a formal process for tracking and analyzing member feedback and data trends to better respond to member needs.
- Identify member pain points across all channels, define and monitor service standards, and enable easy navigation across all channels.
- Collaborate closely with Chief Technology Officer to implement the necessary architecture, software development methods, and data/infrastructure roadmaps; and ensure effective agile execution of strategic priorities.
- Ownership and execution of other projects, initiatives, and duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- A master’s degree in business, technology, design, marketing, or related field is strongly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility at a senior level position (VP level or above) and building/leading digital operations and lean/agile ways of working is strongly preferred
- Experience with different markets (for example, Islamic, African American, LatinX, Asian, etc.)
- Experience creating business value from data, analytics, and machine-learning models preferred.
- Fluency in the concepts and tools of a digital human-centered service and experience design is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to conceive and execute on digital and data transformation that drives greater outcomes including member experience and revenue.
- Demonstrated expertise in web, mobile, and social media technology.
- Ability to plan and execute a long-term strategy to drive member awareness, engagement, and experience.
- Proven ability to drive growth through innovation and building a culture that anticipates demand and seizes future opportunities.
- Highly skilled in building teams and fostering a culture of development and achievement
- Capable of inspiring and driving a highly engaged team to exceed expectations
- Ability to aggregate and leverage the collective intelligence of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner across all levels.
- Forward-thinking and creative individual with the ability to perform strategically.
- Proven ability to break down corporate and departmental barriers to pave new paths.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to influence change.
- Aligns with Verity’s mission and values
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
GET IN TOUCH
or send us a message
email us and we will happily respond