Build the mobile experiences that supports recovery from addiction
The next generation of the WEconnect platform is taking shape, including a refreshed mobile experience built with React Native and TypeScript. Our mobile apps available on iOS & Android support recovery aftercare for alcohol and drug addiction patients.
For more information about this opportunity, please click the below link!
Area Vice President – Sales Director–1700132S
Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle*s opportunities across all products and product lines.
Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process. May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important. 5 or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry. Ability to hire and train new sales representatives. Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Technical Services Manager
If you are a skilled leader, have experience managing employees and are looking for the rare opportunity to make a smooth transition into leading a group of employees who already have a successful process in place, we want to hear from you!
One of the largest independently owned document imaging dealers in the nation is currently seeking a Technical Manager to oversee, Mechanical, Network and Managed IT Technicians, at our office in Seattle, WA.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the Copier/Printer Repair and technology industry. The Technical Service Manager is responsible for coordination of the field, shop and dispatch activities within the Branch, which is steadily growing. They will also be required to maintain profit that is comparable to industry benchmarks, while focusing on high levels of customer retention, award winning service, and managing a budget.
- 3-5 years’ experience in copier/printer repair industry
- Prior experience managing 10+ service employees
- Min. 3 years’ experience in management or supervisor role
- Demonstrative ability to recruit, motivate and train our technical force
- Evaluate cost of operation and establish work assignment benchmarks
- Strong start to finish management skills
- Ability to be fair and hold subordinates responsible for branch revenue and cost budgets
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to set compensation structure standard with the industry
- Ability to set processes & procedures that improve efficiency and bottom line results, while consistently improving our high level of customer service
- Ability to manage approximately 30 technical staff individuals and hold accountable: territory integrity, response time, daily calls and incompletes at acceptable ranges.
Pacific Office Automation offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits program, including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% Matched 401(k)
- FSA programs
- Energetic, dynamic, and fun work environment (events, banquets, trips, clubs, etc.)