Puget Sound ESD seeks a dynamic, highly-skilled Resource, Innovation and Data Director to provide the vision, leadership, design, and implementation of innovative data, instructional programs and systems for Agency services with a focus on student achievement; providing leadership in promoting and advancing the use of a systems architecture that enables the Agency’s mission, vision, and goals to create and sustain a coherent regional support system.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- Master’s Degree in related field (Bachelor’s Degree in related field and progressively responsible job-related experience may be equivalent to Master’s Degree)
- Professional experience with data analysis, supporting data use, and using relational databases
- Professional experience in the Kindergarten through 12th grade educational system, including experience with instructional leadership, facilitating groups and leading professional learning for adults
- Experience working with diverse groups toward common goals
- Experience analyzing data to identify and implement gap closing practice in high impact schools and effectively communicating complex data results to multiple audiences
- Professional experience building data proficiency across systems, to strengthen core instruction, deliver tiered supports, improve the service delivery of special education, and/or support educator effectiveness
- Experience coaching adults in the use of data to inform strategy development and program implementation
- Experience with data analysis using descriptive and inferential statistics
- Experience designing data infrastructure including quality assurance processes
- Experience developing new products, services and processes
Please note: applicants should include their entire chronological work history and describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Based in Renton. Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week.
Salary: $93,903 to $108,899 /year.
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.
PSESD strives to have a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by extended date, Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Interviews tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
To apply for this position, please click the below link: